Sunday, November 7, 2010

Introducing......


The November Project by poetree!!!!!


Hey everyone out there in cyberspace. I know you all check my blog several times a week and wonder, 'why is it called poetree if he doesn't write poetry and rambles randomly about pottery?'


Okay, none of you check this and few of you wonder the above question. Nonetheless, I have recently felt inspired to write poetry again. Since I have a busy life with family and work, I felt I needed something more structured. So, I decided to write at least one poem each day of the month of November! The poems will be based on observations of everyday life. Some will have words that rhyme and some will not. I might even write a haiku!


I have a few ideas of what I will do with these poems. I may simply post them on here. I may create an online poetry book that you can flip through, I may make a papercopy poetry book to share or I may do none of the above. Ha!


Anyway, just wanted to let you know. Give me your feedback on what you would like. Here is a free sampling of 'The November Project.'


V.


The last few leaves

fall from the trees

in this cool autumn breeze.

1 comment: